Peer Leadership Takes Part In School Events

Eric Davis, Contributor

Peer Leadership at March Mountain High School (MMHS), is a class where you can find any kind of support and will be able to take part in many school events.

“This class is a bonded class of many excellent students at MMHS,” stated Cristan Greaves, teacher.

Peer Leadership is an elective class at MMHS where students will be allowed to take part in many school events throughout the school year. Many students can also take the class for any kind of support that they need. The support can range anywhere from emotional support to school support.

Peer Leadership takes part in many school events such as; Family Movie Night, Action Day, Peer Leadership Conference, Read Across America and many more school events.

Family Movie Night is the favorite event of many longtime Peer Leadership students at MMHS. Peer Leadership will be involved in many of the events going on during Family Movie Night on October 27th. Peer Leadership will be in charge of the music played, showing the movie, and some of the pictures being displayed.

Peer Leadership has planned to help during Action Field Day on April 20th 2018 by taking part in some of the events that will be set to play for that day. Students in Peer Leadership have also planned to take part in the Read Across America event in early 2018.

“The students in this class are excited to do the events that we have planned for this year,” stated Greaves